Our daily coach service provides a convenient transport solution for pupils and families in the surrounding area.
Six main routes from Aston Clinton, Harpenden, Radlett, Rickmansworth, St Albans and Watford are open to pupils from Reception to Year 11* to travel to School, with a late coach offered for further flexibility. A chaperone travels on most routes.
Pick Up / Drop Off points
- Aston Clinton via Tring, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead and Apsley Station
- Harpenden via Hatching Green
- Radlett via Chiswell Green
- Redbourn via Hemel Hempstead
- Rickmansworth via Chorleywood, Sarrat, Chipperfield and Bovingdon
- St Albans via Leverstock Green
- St Albans direct from Drovers Way
- Watford via Kings Langley and Abbots Langley
*Please note that pupils in Reception to Year 2 must be accompanied by a sibling in Year 3 or above when travelling on the same route.
For more details about your child’s journey to Abbot’s Hill please contact Mrs K Smith, School Transport Coordinator.