Our daily coach service provides a convenient transport solution for pupils and families in the surrounding area.
Six main routes from Aston Clinton, Harpenden, Radlett, Rickmansworth, St Albans and Watford are open to pupils from Year 3 to Year 11* to travel to School, with a late coach offered for further flexibility. A chaperone travels on most routes. Bookings are managed through an app to make the experience convenient and flexible for parents.
Pick Up / Drop Off points
- Aston Clinton via Tring, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead and Apsley Station
- Harpenden via Hatching Green
- Radlett via Chiswell Green
- Redbourn via Hemel Hempstead
- Rickmansworth via Chorleywood, Sarrat, Chipperfield and Bovingdon
- St Albans via Leverstock Green
- Watford via Kings Langley and Abbots Langley
For more details about your child’s transport to Abbot’s Hill, please contact Mrs K Smith, School Transport Coordinator.