We have a School Council in both the Prep School and the Senior School which provides a forum for active and constructive input into the daily life of the school. Elected representatives from a cross-section of the school community meet to discuss issues raised by staff or pupils so that all are aware of what is happening in school, the reasons for it, and can influence changes.
The School Council aims to:
- Provide a structure through which pupils can make a positive impact with their own ideas or suggestions
- Encourage pupils to realise they have a positive role to play in creating a caring community within the School
- Increase self-esteem and confidence by debate or action
- Encourage a sense of mutual respect and responsibility and concern for one another
- Increase pupil initiated activities