Alumnae (Old Girls)
All former pupils of Abbot’s Hill School now automatically become a member of Abbot’s Hill Old Girls’ Association (AHOGA). Our main aims are to:
- Keep former pupils in touch with each other and with the School.
- Develop and maintain a long term, supportive community, both in person and online.
- Organise Old Girls’ Reunions and events.
- Involve Old Girls in our Careers Network.
- Publish relevant school archive materials, and share school memories.
Keep in Touch
Please contact the Marketing & Development Office at Abbot’s Hill School. If you have a story to share, if you would like to tell us about what you have done since leaving Abbot’s Hill, or you would like to tell us your new address or email address, please email us. You can also keep up-to-date with our dedicated AHOGA Network or Facebook Group.
Old Girls’ Association Information Update Form
AHOGA Information Update – Former Staff
We encourage all AHOGA members to keep their information up-to-date. The form below can be printed and returned to Freepost ABBOT’S HILL SCHOOL or emailed to email@example.com.
The AHOGA has a dedicated Online Network. This is a place for former pupils and staff to connect with each other and the school.
As an online community, our network offers a range of features including:
– Events – find details of both school and dedicated AHOGA events and RSVP
– News – read the latest updates from the school and alumnae
– Photos – view and share photos from events and the school’s archives
– Networking – reconnect with old friends and find new contacts, post stories and share experiences in a secure environment
– Profile – let your classmates know about your time after Abbot’s Hill
– Careers – offer advice, mentoring and work experience to current and past pupils
Please get in touch if you are interested in becoming a Committee Member.