After School Care Information
From September 2020, Pre Prep and Prep After School Care must be pre-booked due to Covid-19 health and safety measures and in accordance with Government guidelines. We have taken the opportunity to begin a review of our After School Care provision and are looking forward to rolling out improvements over the coming weeks and months. Pre-booking will allow us to better understand demand and plan accordingly.
Session times and costs are as follows in line with fees published at Easter 2020.
Booking will take place via the parent portal. It will operate on a first come first served basis. You may be placed on a waiting list if the maximum number is reached. Please read the following guidelines around the new booking process.
- There will be no ASC on Friday 4 September.
- Booking for the first two full weeks of term (Monday 7 September – Friday 18 September) will open on Friday 28 August at 5:00pm. It will close on Thursday 3 September at midday.
- Please note that, except under exceptional circumstances, pupils may not be picked up in the middle of a session. Pupils will be brought to the pick-up locations at the end of each ASC session.
- Session One pupils will be given a snack when they arrive at ASC.
- Session Two and Three pupils will be provided with a light, packed tea.
- The school’s health and safety protocols will apply to ASC ensuring that pupils are kept in small, consistent groups with dedicated staff.
- During the school day, Pre-Prep and Prep pupils work and socialise separately from one another. At ASC from Session Two onwards, pupils from both Pre Prep and Prep bubbles will attend. Social Distancing rules will still apply and staff will ensure that pupils continue to wash their hands regularly and equipment will be cleaned.
- ASC booking for the remainder of the term will open on Friday 11 September at 5:00pm and close on Monday 14 September at midday. Please note Club bookings will open at the same time and be completed in the same manner.
- Parents must social distance at all times from each other and staff. We politely ask that masks are worn if possible and that parents leave the premises quickly without congregating in the carpark.